IsoEnergy Ltd. (TSX-V: ISO | OTCQX: ISENF) reports additional chemical assays from the summer drilling program at the Hurricane zone. The Hurricane zone is a recent discovery of high-grade uranium mineralization on the Company’s 100% owned Larocque East property (the “Property”) in the Eastern Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan.
- Chemical assays from drill hole LE20-64 returned 5.0m of 48.8% U3O8, including 4.0m of 57.5% U3O8
- Chemical assays from drill hole LE20-62 returned 4.5m of 6.2% U3O8, including 2.5m of 11.1% U3O8
- Chemical assays from drill hole LE20-57 returned 10.0m of 11.7% U3O8, including 2.5m of 46.0% U3O8
- Mineralization on this north-south section (4435E) now measures at least 48m in width and is open to the south
- Drilling has now expanded the zone of intense mineralization over 30m to the south, almost to the “J” fault
- The “J” fault is parallel to the other main mineralized “H” and “I” faults, and is wide open to the east for at least 200m
- Drilling operations have now resumed after a scheduled two-week break
- The program has been expanded to 24 drill holes (from 20) due to the success to date – 10 holes remain to be drilled
Craig Parry, Chief Executive Officer commented: “I’m very impressed by the efforts of our Technical team and the results they have delivered. The grades and thicknesses of these intersections confirm that IsoEnergy is currently drilling one of the most exciting new Eastern Athabasca uranium discoveries in many years.”
Steve Blower, Vice President of Exploration commented: “The chemical assays for drill holes LE20-57, 62 and 64 confirm the excellent potential to expand high-grade mineralization to the south at the Hurricane zone. Now that we’ve resumed our drilling program after the break, I’m looking forward to the remaining drilling results as we focus our efforts on the southern extension area.”
IsoEnergy is a well-funded uranium exploration and development company with a portfolio of prospective projects in the eastern Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan, Canada. The Company recently discovered the high-grade Hurricane Zone of uranium mineralization on its 100% owned Larocque East property in the Eastern Athabasca Basin. IsoEnergy is led by a Board and Management team with a track record of success in uranium exploration, development and operations. The Company was founded and is supported by the team at its major shareholder, NexGen Energy Ltd.